Dragonball Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Fury

This is a new age Dragonball Z RP Forum! Hopefully I can show you a new system of fighting that is hopefully different from every other Dragonball RP forum out there! Choose from many races and explore the universe!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyumi's random adventure.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyumi

Miyumi

Skill
Battle Power: 10
Ki: 15
Race: Human

Miyumi's random adventure.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Miyumi's random adventure.(open)   Miyumi's random adventure.(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Miyumi looked into the bright sky shining in her eyes....
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill
Battle Power: 60
Ki: 120
Race: Half-Saiyan

Miyumi's random adventure.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyumi's random adventure.(open)   Miyumi's random adventure.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm

"Yo, Miyumi!" Gen shouted as he waved at his old friend. Slowly, he began his decent from the sky to the ground and approched the girl. "You know, you wouldn't believe what happened at school a while back. Quite frankly, I barly believe it myself. - Actually... I hardly remember it." Crossing his arms, the boy frowned and looked up at the sky as if trying with all his might to remember a thought that was long forgotten. "Eh. I only remember a bit of it."
Back to top Go down

Miyumi's random adventure.(open)
Page 1 of 1