Dragonball Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Fury

This is a new age Dragonball Z RP Forum! Hopefully I can show you a new system of fighting that is hopefully different from every other Dragonball RP forum out there! Choose from many races and explore the universe!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rain's Beginner Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Rain

.Rain

Skill
Battle Power: 60
Ki: 180
Race: Saiyan

Rain's Beginner Battle Empty
PostSubject: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Rain was training in the woods. He wanted to get stronger. There were lots of trees and a river . He punched ten trees 50 times knocking them down. He then took a swim . Rain then went over to the mountains to test his ki moves. When arrived he shot a kamehameha at the mountaintop leaving a big hole. He then sensed a power level. Huh it's heading right to here I should wait and see who this is. His tail moved around swiftly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill
Ki: 120
Race: Half-Saiyan

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Gen soars high above the air, glancing down at the mountains below. "Man, this is sure a long way home." The teen spoke to himself. A frown made its way upon his features as he continued to think out loud. "Stupid mom, she's too lazy to pick me up from school. Meh, what if someone sees me flying like thi-"

The boy's eyes widened, his optics now scanning downward. He sensed something. It seemed to be stronger than an average human.

Finally spotting Rain, he whispered, "H-He has a tail. What's going on?" Gen scanned the area for a cabin or house, somewhere this man could be living, but all he could find was a rather large hole where a mountain top should be.

A bead of sweat slowly rolled down the teenagers face as he managed to gather the courage to decend to the ground below.

"He's probably dangerous. Maybe a mountain man... But what could explain that tail. - And that hole. Is he a martial artist like the ones on television? That still doesn't explain the tail."
Frowning, he slowly approched the Saiyan and simply asked, "U-Uh... Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Rain turned to the half-saiyan. It's seems Earth has some strong fighters.Rain chuckled. He had forgotten about his weak power level. You surely aren't a saiyan nor a human. As a saiyan would not ask who I am. Humans on the other hand are a little weaker than saiyans. So you surely a re a breed of those two.Rain scanned for more fighters. He then turned to Gen. As of me I am Rain. You could probably tell I am a saiyan. Now who are you. The saiyan then waited for a response patiently. This one is strong
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Gen briefly tilts his head to the left and blinks twice, obviously confused.

"Uh... a breed of those two... right...." The boy spoke. Raising his right arm, he would then proceed to scratch his scalp.

". . . I'm Gen. And uhm, I'm not sure what a Saiyan is. Is it on a TV show or something?" The teen continued to speak. "If it is, I've never seen it."

The boy's frown slowly faded, but he was still a bit skeptical. "That tail.... It's freaky! And his power is crazy too."He thought before asking the man yet another question.

"So, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Rain laughed as Gen asked what a saiyan was. Well a saiyan is a strong warrior race from space.Rain then looked at the teen. Well what I was doing was training do you care to spar?

ki:10
Stamina:500
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Gen shrugs. "A Saiyan. Eh, from space? This is not television, this guy might be a bit looney."

Slowly, the boy slid his right leg infront of his right and shifted the position of his arms, raising them up to hs torso. He did not know any martial arts, but he's pretty good at street-fighting.

"Sure, I'll spar with you. But, I have to be home soon, so let's make it quick." He replied.

-----------------
lStamina: 100 l
lKi: 60 l
-----------------
Back to top Go down
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Alright. Rain sprinted forward. He then appeared in the back of Gen's back. Rain then attempted to karate chop Gen's neck. Rain then appeared in front of the half breed and attempted to knee him. Rain then went several feet back and fired an eclipse canon.

-------------------
Ki used:5
Stamina used:200
Ki now:5
Stamina:300
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Gen's optics widened, his opponent moved faster than he had anticipated. Within the moment, he felt the strike to his neck, immedeatly dropping. "Agh!" The boy exclaimed in pain as he dropped his arms, placing his palms on the surface. Knee'd in the face, Gen began to fly backwards, eyes closed.

Quickly, the teen opened is eyes and rose his arms, pushing against the ground with his hands. Using the force, he'd launch himself into the air and perform a somersault, ultimatly dodging the eclipse cannon.

"You're tough!" Commented Gen as he brought his hand up, wiping his lip with his wrists. "But, how do you like this!"

Pushing his palms infront of him, he exclaimed, "Blitz Cannon!"

Upon shouting, a blue ball shot from his hands at an incredible rate towards his opponent.

--------------
lBattle Power: 20 l
lStamina: 50 l
lKi:30 l
--------------
Ki used: 30
Back to top Go down
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Rain smiled. He felt tired now. He had used up a lot of energy. However he dealt great damage. Now Gen was powering up a blast. Your tough yourself. Rain responded with a smile. Soon the Blitz Canon came at him. Rain put his hands forward. The blast touched his palm. Rain pushed back at Gen. He then teleported behind him and attempted to kick his back. He then teleported out of the blast's way living Gen there.

Stamina used to push back the Blitz Canon:60
Stamina in kick:60
Stamina now:280
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Yet again, Gen's eyes widened. "H-He's incredibly fast!" thought the boy as he focused on sensing his opponents energy.

Upon finding it, he shouted. "There!"

In an attempt to dodge, Gen tried to jump to the side, but was kicked forward.
"T-This isn't good!" Panicked the teen as he was flying foward. Too slow to act, the boy was hit by his own attack. Immediatly bouncing back up, the boy was, and thus, he shifted the position of his body, allowing his palms to touch the ground. With this, he pushed, launching himself in the air once more. Once in the air, Gen hovered.

"Wewh. What a close one." He sighed in relief, but everything wasn't fine. His adernaline faded and he finally felt the extent of the pain from the kick dealt to him, and the direct hit from his own attack. Suddenly, Gen dropped down from his hovering state and onto the surface below.
-------------------
lBattle Power: 30 l
lStamina:50 l
lKi:0 l
-------------------
Damage from Blitz Cannon:
-30 Ki
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill
Battle Power: 413
Ki: 825

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 pm

(Just letting you know, your Zenkai can kick in, along with Anger and uh the other Half-Saiyan Racial Ability, also good fight.)
Back to top Go down
https://dbfury.rpg-board.net
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm

(Thanks)

Rain looked at Gen.So would you say ourwhere fight is over.Rain then helped Gen up.
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:11 pm

As Gen is being helped up by Rain, he puts on a pouting-like expression. "You're too good." he complimented as he raised his arms, now crossing them. "I bet you train around here, huh? Is your house close? Or are you like a 'mountain man'?"
Back to top Go down
.Rain

.Rain

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Rain chuckled. Yea I live around here. And No I'm not a mountain man. He's strongDon't be too hard on yourself your very strong too.
Back to top Go down
Sataro

Sataro

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 pm

"Well." Gen mouthed, "I've got to go before my mom gets mad. See yah' around, Rain!"
With that said the boy turned and and began to sprint. Jumping into the air, he soared high into the sky, waving at Rain over his shoulder.

-Although damaged, the boy was already slowly recovering. Although he didn't know it, his strength increased quite a bit from this battle.- (Zenkai)

(OOC: This was a fun battle. Hope we can do something like it again.)
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

(Sataro, I'll let you choose the gains.)
Back to top Go down
https://dbfury.rpg-board.net
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Beginner Battle   Rain's Beginner Battle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 pm

(Actually i'll do it)

Rain:

Battle Power: 20
Ki: 60
Stamina: 100
Zenni: 200

Gen:

BP: 20
Ki: 30
Stamina: 50
Zenni: 100
Back to top Go down