Dragonball Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Fury

This is a new age Dragonball Z RP Forum! Hopefully I can show you a new system of fighting that is hopefully different from every other Dragonball RP forum out there! Choose from many races and explore the universe!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owen's Beggining Battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill
Battle Power: 337
Ki: 650
Race: Saiyan

Owen's Beggining Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Owen was in the middle of his training tring to destroy a rock without using ki.Owen would clench his fist as he punches the rock in the middle breaking the surroundings of it."That was fun."Owen said as he layed back looking at the stars in the sky."It is late need to head to the house."Owen said as he runs down the long way passing a dark ally."Damn this is long."Owen would then come across a waste land."Hmmm about ten minutes from home now."Owen said as he would walk in the grass as he would hear something."Show yourself."Owen said as he looked back.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill
Battle Power: 413
Ki: 825

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Renko smiled to himself, "Simply oberseving." he said outloud before walking out of the shadows. "I just saw your training sessions and my Scouter seemed to pick up your Battle Power, and I was wondering if you would spar me." Renko said to himself in a voice that would almost scare me. He was beginning to tingle as he came upon someone that might give him some fun for once.

Battle Power: 125
Ki: 250
Stamina: 500
Back to top Go down
https://dbfury.rpg-board.net
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Owen would begin to think to himself.<If this guy has a scouter he must mean something.> "Sure" Owen replied as he tightend up his gear throwing off his armour. Owen then looks."How about you go first."He said as he backed back in a strange Stance.(Like a Snake and Dragon kind) He then would look behind him.<I think I can beat him if he lets his guard down but we will see.

Battle Power:75
Ki:150
Stamina:500
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Telekinesis - 10 Ki
Flight - 0 Ki
Flaming Cannon (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Flaming_Cannon) - 20 Ki
Afterimage - 5 Ki
Death Cannon - 50 Ki
Bang Beam - 30 Ki
Big Bang Cannon - 60 Ki
Final Crash - 80 Ki
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renko smirked to himself, "I find it hard to believe that you think you'll defeat me." Renko said to himself, he simply stood there and focused hard on the rock that Owen was just training on, Renko would attempt to lift it and cause it to implode on itself and rain onto the Saiyan. Renko simply stood there watching on guard, to be prepared in case this guy actually got serious.
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Charge Blast-10 ki
Beam-20ki
Focus-10 Stamina
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen would begin to look at him."Hmph."Owen would then dash from the rocks as he would punch one of the rocks aiming for the mans stomache."I need to hit this."Owen would then clench his fist as he fires at the rock aiming to give it a little more push.<If this miss I will have a little trouble beating him.>Owen thought to himself."Now or never."After Owen released the blast at the rock he ran after it hoping it would connect for he could get an advantage over the man.

Stamina Used-5
Stamina Remaining-495
Ki Used-2
Ki Remaining-148
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Renko would use an afterimage to hopefully appear behind the man, if successful he would bend low down onto the floor and then lift up his legs to hopefully connect with his stomach and send him flying backwards over Renko's head. Renko would then jump back into the air and hold out his hand, a red ball of Ki would appear and flatten upon his palm, causing it to become red. Renko smiled to himself before launching a gigantic wave of Ki out at the rocks and Owen, in an attempt to lightly burn him and demonstrate his power.

Ki: 250
Stamina: 500

Stamina Used: 10
Ki Used: 35 Ki (Afterimage, Telekinesis, Flaming Cannon)

Ki: 225
Stamina: 490
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Owen would get hit as he falls to the ground coughing."Fuck I dont have time for this." Owen would see him in the air tring to fire a blast at him."No you dont."Owen would then begin to charge ki into his hands as his hands begin to glow blue."You will see Sun beam."Owen said as he released a beam at him if successful the blast should knock him down.As he would then try to attack him once more.

Stamina:485
Ki Used:40
Ki Remaining:108
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Renko would allow the beam to hit him, simply in comedic effect as he slowly drifted towards the ground, then suddenly jerking himself back up. "Pfft." he said to himself before forming his fingers into the shape of a gun, a purple ball of Ki would appear n front of it that steadilly grew larger and larger. Renko simply smiled as he looked at his enemy, "Bang." he said before launching the wave of Ki straight at his enemy in an attempt to weaken him down.

Stamina: 490

Ki used: 30 Ki

(FYI: If you read the Saiyan racial traits, i'm not sure if your BP is less then half but you may be illegible for Zenkai to kick in)
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Owen would begin to hold his hands out trying to deflect it a little as he gets hit he begins to grin."Read your scouter about my power level now."Owen said with a grin on his face."Owen would then release a barrage of blast towards the figure."You will see."Owen would aimfully hit a rock on a clift he had seen earlier.<Even if he does dodge that rock will make it hard for him to follow me afterwards.>Owen then dashed towards the darkened grass.<The hole should be here after the dust from the rock he should be distracted long enough for me to get away.>Owen then begin to speed up.
Stamina Used:50
Stamina Remaining:435
Ki Used:50
Ki Remaining: 58
Zenkai New Power Level:187.5(Used Calaclater)
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Renko simply sighed, he knew that he had to finish the Saiyan in one move or his Zenkai would have kicked in, and he'd be stronger so Renko would outstretch both his arms, blue silvery crackling Ki beginning to charge up. "Time to finish you!" Renko would scream as he allowed the crackling silver Ki to build up. Renko would simply begin to charge it as he kept a lock on the scrambling Saiyan.

Stamina: 460

Ki used: 125 (Charge and potential firing)
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Owen would begin to grin."Your a little to late."Owen said as he vanished."I washed you use that move and I think I broke it down a little if you focus your ki long enough you can vanish."Owen said as he would blur above him with his hand charged."Little do you I have a nother skill that helps me also."Owen would say as he began to focus his energy."It is called Focus I was holding this for later but this should make my attacks faster and cost little ki and even better a slight speed and power boost."Owen would then fire multible Blast as he used After Image around him.
Ki Used:55
Ki Remaining:3
Stamina Used:10
Stamina Remaining:425
Focused Owen Power Level:250(Focus boost me by 33%)
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Renko was still charging his Final Crash when his eyes began to glow silver, "You'll stand still." he would say as he attempted to freeze the Saiyan in his tracks. Renko began to shake violently from controlling two Ki attacks at once. Weather his Telekinesis was succesful or not a silver aura would begin to fill around Renko's body as he fired the beam of Ki straight out at his Saiyan enemy.

Ki: 100
Ki used: 75

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SCENERY INFORMATION)
FULL MOON
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Owen would begin to try to shake away from the attack as he begins to scream."LET ME GO"Owen said with anger as he would begin to look around for a way to get free he sees the moon apear."Oh no not again."Owen said as his eyes would begin to glow red as hair appears over his body as his teeth begins to grow and his body as well.Owen jaw would exstend until his body is Three stories high."RAWR"Owen said in an anger shout as he was in his oozaru form looking like a Giant monkey he releases a full force mouth beam aiming to destroy the entire field.
Battle Power:2500
Ki before beam:3
Ki Used 200
Ki remaining 1
Stamina Remaing 150
(Due to fact of forcing extra power as well.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Renko stood there as the attack assimilated his clothing and armor, Renko was at the brink of being knocked out as he attempted to fly away whilst shooting fire from his palms towards Owen. Whilst resisting the urge to look at the moon.

Ki: 25
Ki used: 24

Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Owen would begin to chase after Renko as he would exstend his hand towards him if successful he would grab his tail slagging him on the ground."RAWR,"He shouted as rocks fell from the sky he thens put his foot ontop of Renko as he beats his chest he would then throw him towards the mountain as he hopes he is knocked out.
Stamina Used:!0
Stamina Left:140
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Renko who was out of Ki had to descend down to the ground, until he realized that the hand was coming out towards him. Renko would dash out and continue to dash for a while attempting to move at full land speed, trying to avoid the sky where he would easily be blasted and destroyed. But being oblivious to the rock Renko was hit in the back, falling to the ground, pinned against a rock.

Ki: 25
Ki used: 24
--------------
60 Stamina used

(You previously hit me for 200 and I didn't count it, but armor absorbed 100 then you hit me for 0 so...)
Battle Power: 25
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Owen would begin to stand up as he looks down in his oozaru form Owen would then release a might punch to the rock crushing it on him more just enough to knock him out.
Stamina Used 50
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Renko would use whatever he stamina he had left to attempt to roll away from the attack but lay motionless as the attack crushed him under, Renko finally opened his eyes as he looked at the moon, his body began to throb before his eyesight began to blur. He could hear his heart throbbing before hair grew all over his body and he got larger. Renko finally stood as an oouzaru, though he wasnt at full power and he hardly had any Ki or energy, he attempted to hold his own in an attempt to not lose the fight against a worthless low class. Renko just had to keep fighting before his Zenkai would hopefully kick in. A smile filled Renko's face before he fully transformed as he got ready to fight someone he knew he couldn't win to, but the adrenaline began to pump around his body as he prepared to fight the battle he couldn't win.

Battle Power: 250
Ki: 2
Stamina: 40
-----------------------
Renko would charge straight out at Owen in slow motion as he would lift his fist and would hopefully send it crashing at his jaw.
-------------------------
Stsmina used: 20
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Owen would begin to open up his mouth as he would use almost all his Stamina but One to pull out more power for he could form a beam at Renko if successful Renko couldnt get free.(Seeing that you hit me this leaves you open.) Owen would then fire directly at him hopeing to knock the man out for a few weeks.
Only 1 Stamina Left
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 pm

(Well, I obviously cant dodge anyways in Oouzaru)

Renko would get hit as the beam would singe his fur causing him to simply fall backwards, his body shrinking slowly. Renko's scouter had been crushed and deformed and was simply sitting there. Renko's armor had been destroyed and was only wearing the breast-plate which was also still pretty beaten up. Renko would slowly crawl over to his scouter with whatever energy he had left and attempted to press the button to get it to turn on, but sadly it had no effect. Renko would simply lie there face down as he attempted to recover his energy slowly and steadily, he had just lost to someone who had an unnatural fighting ability. Renko would train and train and train until he could beat the man who he had picked a fight with. Though he should have saved his last breaths, Renko would hold out his fingers as if he were going to fire a gun. Then a very very faint ball of Ki appeared before exploding into a wave of sliver Ki aimed at his enemies eye.

Battle Power: 5
Ki: 1
Stamina: 20
--------------
Ki used: 1
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Owen would look as if he was about to be defeated but Owen would fall on the ground from his oozaru running out he slowly feel barely dodging the exploding wave as he tucks under and falls ontop of the man.(In Semi Oozaru aka 1k on you) He then reverts fully as he is knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Renko who was now fighting unconsciousness lay tired and brutally beaten, he had only an ounce of Ki left but still had enough stamina to fight, he wouldn't stop trying to win in the fight. Not accepting defeat as an option. Renko attempted to get up before the oouzaru fell on him and pinned him to the ground, making Renko puff out all the breath in his body. Renko was still fighting unconsciousness and lay there, watching the knocked out Saiyan before falling himself from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Topic Closed (GAINS, THESE ARE NOT ACTIVE STATS JUST HOW MUCH YOU GAIN IN EACH STAT)

Renko
--------
Battle Power: 100
Ki: 200
Stamina: 200
Zenni: 500

Owen
----------
Battle Power: 150
Ki: 200
Stamina: 200
Zenni: 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen's Beggining Battle.   Owen's Beggining Battle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owen's Beggining Battle.
Page 1 of 1